Sunday, November 27, 2011

BP2_iGooglescreenshots


Hello Blog World
Its me again ( Tracy)
My iGoogle page is coming along quite nicely I must say.  I am having fun working with this technology.  I have to say,  I love the way this background theme looks on my site.  Oh my goodness I have a google page. WOW!!  I chose this theme because I like the color red and I love flowers. FYI my favorite colors are black, brown, red and yellow however I couldn't find a nice enough picture to use with all of my favorite colors but this one came very close.  Even though I do not, by any means, have a green thumb I love looking at flowers- they make me happy and smile.


I have been able to add some gadgets that are of interest to me and I believe many will help me achieve some of my immediate goals.  On my home tab I added the required information (twitter and facebook).  I have also added gadgets such as sports scores, comedy central jokes, youtube, GoComics.com, scrabble (one of my all time favorite games), CNN for the latest news and music. 




My FSO/AR tab includes only the required links making it extremely easy for me to get access to my FSO information when I need it and it is simply one or two clicks away.




My final tab entitled Resources includes links to my Lynda.com video tutorials, ETC and I also added gadgets for Viddler, Google Reader, hamster, turtle, blogger status and Youtube searches.
Well thats it for now I hope you enjoyed taking a quick look at my screenshots so far believe me more is surely to come.  Blog with you all later.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment