Saturday, December 3, 2011

PE2_iMovie


Ok my blog world friends my journey continues part 2.

I have been reflecting on all this of information that I have seen repeatedly.  The wonderful thing about this tutorial is you can watch it over and over and over until you get it. Which is what I have done for the last 2 days.  I finally understand how to create effects in iMovie with my very own video. What I have learned is how to adjust the speed and zoom within a frame as well as how to crop a video. I had no clue you can do all of these things using iMovie.  I am still not sure how to use the green and blue screen effects but I am determined to get it.  At this point my tour in iMovie focuses on the chapters seen below








Garrick explained how to add titles and change fonts to the video. One area of concern for me is creating a much smoother transition between each segment of shots.  The idea of using the colors to mark the video is great because it can help when you are trying to tag certain clips and filter out footage that you don’t need to use at that particular time.  Below I am attaching some  screen shots of a video that I practice using some of the tool bar items on. 
Me playing around with some of the tools in the iMovie tool bar




The screen shots above shows some of my handy dandy work with the tools.  You  can see the window of some of the many different keywords you can select to make changes to your video clips.   A blue bar means a clip has been tagged to fit a category, green bar means the clip is a favorite, orange  bar means the clip has been used, red bar indicates a clip has been rejected from a specific project it does not reject it from the original library which is good to know.  

When creating a project Garrick suggests that when importing your video to stabilize it so it will work after import without stopping.  Join me for segment 3 coming to my blog world friends soon.







0 comments:

Post a Comment