Saturday, December 3, 2011

PE3_iMovie

Hello my blog world friends, yes it is me again. 


I am coming to you live from my couch where I have been relaxing and editing my video.  For this post I have contemplating how to produce my desired product that I attempted to create while playing around in iMovie and watching the tutorial. One thought that came to mind was me capturing some of my life outside of school. Then I thought about how I should capture my hectic day to day schedule.  But then my brainchild said why not reflect on all these things together so at the end of this blog you will see my end results.  While it was extremely fun playing around in iMovie I do know that I will have to view a lot of the videos over and over again from Lynda.com because of the vast amount of information. Its simply too much for me to retain within one week. 










You can click on the link below or you can double click the play button on the youtube video that is embed in this post to check out my project.




I have to say bloggers iMovie is a very user friendly program.  What I tried to demonstrate in my video is a sample of the different tools I was able to remember how to use. 


 I added still shots to my presentation as well as background music from iLife Sound Effects and iMovie Sound Effects.  I hope you enjoy what I have attempted to show as my course of understanding and knowledge gaining. 

I hope you enjoy what I have attempted to show as my level of understanding and knowledge I have gained so far with iMovie.  



Well I am signing off for now. I hope you were able to learn something from my tour of iMovie. Come back soon as I continue my journey.  Hope to see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment